Waterhog ECO Half-Oval Grand Premier entrance mats are one of the most ecologically friendly and visually pleasing entrance mats produced to date. These mats are effective for trapping water and dirt while adding style to any entrance.
• Waterhog ECO Grand Premier are Certified Green Products that are made of 100% PET post-consumer recycled fiber from bottles and 15% post-consumer recycled tires. Gain valuable Green Building Council's LEED EB certification points.
• Waterhog ECO Entry System wick water to the bottom of the mat away from foot traffic providing a non-slip surface beneath shoe level. These mats are certified slip resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute.
• Attractive raised half-oval pattern construction effectively removes dirt, grime and moisture while offering a stylish addition to any lobby.
• The rubber reinforced surface is an anti-static fabric, which dries quickly and won't fade or rot providing the highest quality over a long life.
• Clean waterhog floor mats by simply vacuuming or other extraction cleaning methods, or just hose off and hang dry.
Item No: W.EHOECO